Geberit Sigma 8 Concealed In-Wall Cistern
- Designed in Switzerland and made in Germany
- Manufactured from a single piece of blow moulded HDPE making it permanently leak-proof
- Concealed cisterns provide a fresher look by hiding the cistern behind the wall
- Geberit concealed cisterns are classics of modern bathroom installations and have been installed a million times over around the world
- Geberit concealed cisterns give you more space in your bathroom and provide greater design freedom and flexibility
- Choose from over 30 flush button designs to perfectly match your bathroom style
- High-quality material ensures Geberit reliability
- Geberit cistern tanks and frames are warranted for 15 years
- WELS 4 Star 4.5L/3L
- Leak-proof high density, impact-resistant one-piece blow moulded HDPE tank
- Dual-flush plate provides access for servicing the internal parts of the cistern
- Suitable for S or P trap back to toilet pans
- Operating pressure 10-1000kpa
- Fits standard 90mm walls
- Freedom to choose over 30 flush button designs available in Australia
How to Correctly Install a Geberit In-Wall Cistern
This warranty covers faults in the product construction, material and assembly. Products which are within the warranty period stated below which are found, upon inspection by an authorised Geberit representative, to be defective in construction, material or assembly, will be repaired or exchanged with an equivalent product free of charge. Replaced items become Geberit’s property.
- 15 years on Sigma8 and Kappa concealed cistern tanks and frames
- 10 years on installation frames and all other Geberit concealed cistern tanks
- 3 years on inlet and outlet valve products
- 3 years on mechanical flush/access plates
- Items must be installed by a licensed tradesperson
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product.
- Proof of purchase is provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.