Linsol Carbono 29L
A great investment for busy family home settings, the Carbono 29L Sink provides ample space for washing dishes, rinsing produce, and more, all while adding a sophisticated touch to your kitchen. The Carbono 29L Sink is made from Cristadur (80% quartz) to withstand the rigours of day-to-day use. Thanks to true natural silver ions, this top mount or undercount sink is given added anti-bacterial hygiene protection to inhibit approximately 95% bacterial growth.Product Features:
- Raw Material: Cristadur® (80% quartz, the hardest constituent of granite)
- Colour: Carbono (black)
- Optional Sensor LED lights – life time replacement warranty (50,000 hours life expectancy) 3.6 Watts – 60 lm/W
- Made in Germany
- Tramontina Sinks exclusive to Linsol
- Food-safe, due to antibacterial hygiene protection system.
- Antibacterial hygiene protection, obtained true natural silver ions, which inhibits 95% bacterial growth.
- Nanoclean effect, it’s a fine nanostructure that makes impossible dirt and bacteria to stick to the surface, due to the space between the material/structure which is so small dirt cannot adhere to the surface.
- The material’s ultra-fine structure means dirt that could be a breeding ground for bacteria finds it impossible to stick to the surface.
- Tramontina Quartz Sinks The consumer/installer:
- MUST first check all components are supplied with the product.
- MUST always use the physical measurements for cut-outs and have the sink readily avaliable. Manufacturers templates supplied are a guide and are not to be considered as 100% accurate.
- MUST always check the sink for imperfections or fault before installation. Costs incurred to deliver and install a replacement will be the obligation of the customer.
- By installing the sink, the consumer consents that the product is free of blemishes and faults; including but not limited to scratches, cracks, discolouration and chips.