Linsol Carbono 36L
With its durable construction and spacious design, the Carbono 36L sink lets you set up an ideal washing area for your food, cookware, and other items. The Carbono Sink is made from Cristadur to easily withstand the rigours of day-to-day usage. Featuring an antibacterial hygiene protection system, the Carbono 36 sink minimises bacterial growth by up to 95% to make its surface food-safe. This sink has a Nanoclean structure to prevent dirt and bacteria from adhering its surface.Product Features:
- Raw Material: Cristadur® (80% quartz, the hardest constituent of granite)
- Colour: Carbono (black)
- Optional Sensor LED lights – life time replacement warranty (50,000 hours life expectancy) 3.6 Watts – 60 lm/W
- Made in Germany
- Tramontina Sinks exclusive to Linsol
- Food-safe, due to antibacterial hygiene protection system.
- Antibacterial hygiene protection, obtained true natural silver ions, which inhibits 95% bacterial growth.
- Nanoclean effect, it’s a fine nanostructure that makes impossible dirt and bacteria to stick to the surface, due to the space between the material/structure which is so small dirt cannot adhere to the surface.
- The material’s ultra-fine structure means dirt that could be a breeding ground for bacteria finds it impossible to stick to the surface.
- Tramontina Quartz Sinks
- The consumer/installer:
- MUST first check all components are supplied with the product.
- MUST always use the physical measurements for cut-outs and have the sink readily avaliable. Manufacturers templates supplied are a guide and are not to be considered as 100% accurate.
- MUST always check the sink for imperfections or fault before installation. Costs incurred to deliver and install a replacement will be the obligation of the customer.
- By installing the sink, the consumer consents that the product is free of blemishes and faults; including but not limited to scratches, cracks, discolouration and chips.