Radiant Vertical Single Towel Rail 40 x 950mm - Gloss Bronze
- Create a little luxury to achieve a designer look for any bathroom.
- Designed specifically to ensure that your towels are always warm and dry.
- Our extensive range of styles and sizes span across a broad range of on trend colours.
- Our full collection of Radiant Towel rails can be integrated to achieve a designer look for any bathroom. The Vertical Bar Towel Rail collection offer the perfect contemporary way to add the finishing touch to your bathroom giving you the flexibility of using multiple rails. The Gloss Bronze finish is achieved using a high quality PVD coating.
- Installation kit is required before sheeting the wall (included in purchase) All Vertical rails are Dual Core wired allowing for the wiring at either the top or the bottom.
- Size: 40 x 950mm
- Colour: Gloss Bronze
- Material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Round bars
- 1 Towel Rail (Robe hook & additional rails sold separately)
- Low voltage 12V / IP55 rated
- Vertical bars: 40mm diameter
- 90mm from wall
- Wiring Options:
- Top or Bottom
- Warranty: 10 years
- Warranty on Coating: 2 years
- Recommend adding a timer (Sold separately) TS8100W-TIM-V
Please Note: Due to manufacturing constraints beyond our control, our coloured towel rails may have minor colour variances in different batches, so may be slightly different to the images and colour samples you may have seen.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
It is not recommended to install 304 grade stainless steel fixtures and fittings (including towel rails) in coastal areas within close proximity of breaking surf and where there is a risk of the prevailing wind bringing the moist salty air into contact with the fittings. Where these are installed, regular cleaning and maintenance is often required to avoid any build up of salt and related corrosion.
Caring for your Product
For general weekly cleaning of stainless and coated rails use a damp cloth, but for any stubborn marks, use a non-abrasive, solvent free cleaning product suitable for stainless steel.