Timberline Tennessee Shaving Cabinet
You can select your options in the dropdowns to the right. Click an image to see your selection up close.
Timberline Tennessee Shaving Cabinet
- Classic white interior with two adjustable melamine shelves per section
- Upgrade to Platinum option with Luxe Graphite interior and glass internal shelves to match Platinum vanities
- Durable soft-close doors
- Copper free mirror
- Semi-recessed option available on request
- Optional under cabinet lighting available (additional charges apply)
- Stylish all glass look – mirror to edge
- Fully reversible (unless ordered with lighting or powerpoint)
- Inclusions: Melamine Shelveing
- Finishes: 21 Woodgrain Colours or 9 Painted Finishes
Warranty: Shaving Cabinet Carcass 10 Year Warranty, Copper Free Mirrors 1 Year Warranty
Timberline Bathroom Products is a family owned Australian business offering the highest quality product along with outstanding customer service. A company the strongly stand by their word and quality of product.
- Shaving Cabinet Sizing: Available in 600mm, 750mm, 900mm, 1050mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm Only
- Mounting: Wall Mount or Semi Recessed
- Finishes: 21 Woodgrain finishes and 9 Painted finishes - Door Edge avaialabe in painted finishes only (Satin White unless specified otherwise) Cabinet available in all finishes
- WOODGRAIN COLOURS Choose any of these colours - at no extra cost! The Melamine woodgrain finishes are ultra-durable and add warmth and colour to your bathroom. Some woodgrains have a matt finish while others have a realistic texture. Colours may be substituted for alternative matching brands. Woodgrain finishes are not available on shaker routed vanities. Note for woodgrain cabinets: Due to manufacturing process grain patterns do not line up across panels. Horizontal grain is standard on vanity units. Grain direction may vary for tallboys and shavers.
- PAINTED FINISHES Choose any of these colours for any of our vanities, tallboys, shaving cabinets or mirrors at no extra cost! All painted colours are finished with our durable 2 pack polyurethane hardening process, which makes them easy to clean and hard-wearing. Shaker routed vanities are only available in painted finishes. Satin finish standard unless specified for pastel colours. Note for Special Colours: Gloss finishes look distinctly different to sample matt finishes. Painted colours can vary slightly between batches.
Care & Cleaning Instruction
For all surfaces use only a soft cloth and a weak solution of a non-abrasive cleaner. Do NOT use any abrasive, acid, or alkaline based cleaners. A moist micro-fibre cloth will give you best results. Avoid sharp objects and keep heat and hot objects away from tops. Cabinets should be installed at least 300mm away from showers or bathtubs to avoid water damage. Cre must be taken to immediately dry and condensation spillage or water leakage that may gain access to cabinet. To keep your bathroom furniture looking sparkling bright and for minor scratches to acrylic or painted surfaces ask about the Timberline 3 Dimension Cleaners. They don't only clean, they leave a silky-smooth polished finish.
Timberline Bathroom Products ensure that our products are manufactured using only high quality materials and workmanship. Should you find fault with either materials or workmanship within the warranty period noted below, Timberline Bathroom Products will, at its discretion, repair or supply a replacement for the faulty product or component.
- Shaving Cabinet Carcass 10 Years
- Copper Free Mirrors 1 Year
- Commercial Use 1 Year
- Bluetooth Sound System 1 Year
- Cabinet Lighting 1 Year
The Timberline Bathroom Products warranty will only apply where the product has been installed by qualified tradesmen and in full accordance with our installation instructions. This warranty does not cover damage by improper installation, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, excessive wear and tear, improper care and lack of maintenance, heat damage, use of harsh abrasive cleaners, water and natural causes such as sunlight, humidity and other environmental conditions.
Adjusting doors and drawers is undertaken during manufacture, and readjustment will be necessary after installation - this does not form part of the warranty. Should a representative from Timberline be required to realign doors/drawers, a minimum call out fee of $330.00 Inc. GST will be charged.
All cabinets are manufactured from water-resistant materials. This does not mean that they are waterproof. Care must be taken to immediately dry any condensation, spillage or water leakage that may gain access to the cabinet as water damage is not a justifiable claim. Installation, cleaning and maintenance instructions must be followed to ensure validity of warranty. The warranty will be void if a damaged or incorrect unit has been installed.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please note that installation of any product is regarded as acceptance of that product. Therefore, no claims for faulty or damaged goods can be made after installation. Any claim for faulty or damaged goods must be made within 48 hours from receipt of the product.